Hello @everyone , the VR Studio in the basement is looking to hire new Web Developers that can work with XR libraries such as Babylon.js and Three.js. If you're interested in applying for a position please check them out on handshake. Thank you. https://csusb.joinhandshake.com/stu/jobs/7143609?ref=preview-header-click
Hello @everyone, I just wanted to let all of you know that the meeting this week has been delayed, we are working on a hands-on workshop that will be ready soon. I would also like to announce that the Women in Computer Science is up and running, I'll post a link to their discord.
I'm sure you all know by now that the Esri tour has been delayed until February next year. That being said it seems like Esri is going to try to make this a big event for all of us. So it works out fairly well.
Other than that thank you, and thank you all that came to the Git lecture. We recorded a video of it, so I should have that up if you are still interested in it. Hope you all did well on mid-terms.
Hello, I just wanted to remind @everyone we’re having a meeting at 1 PM in room JB 359. Thank you
Hello @everyone , I just wanted to let you all know that we have a meeting this Friday, the 14th, at 1 PM in room JB 359. We will be going over *the fundamentals of git* as well as making a special announcement on an upcoming workshop. I hope to see you all there.
Hello @everyone , I just wanted to let you all know that the deadline for the Esri tour is today, if you are interested in attending we have a sign up under the <#1026700884400422922> channel. Thank you.
Hello @everyone, we've made the official documents for officer sign-ups, if you are interested in being a part of the club then this is a fantastic opportunity. Becoming an officer will look great on a resume and give you contact with industry partners. Thank you!
Other than that I would like to give a big thank you for everyone that showed up.
Hello @everyone, I just wanted to share some of the announcements made today.
* As stated before the Esri tour is confirmed. Please make sure you sign up before October 7th as that is the deadline. The form to sign up is above.
* We don't have any information on transport just yet. I believe that we are in talks about it right now so it is likely. Just in case I would keep my schedule open.
**New Computer Lab**
* We have a new computer lab for game development and large computations with state of the art hardware.
* It also has some brand new iMacs and handful of Xbox game dev kits.
* It is located in JB 361. If you would like to use one of the new devices, head on over the the CSE help desk in JB 351.
* The more people that know about it, the more people that use it, and the more people that use it the more cool stuff it gets, so tell your friends.
* They are also looking for some help on fixing a 3D printer, if you're familiar with 3D printing let them know.
* I'm working on a list of resources for React to post in <#1004108560722047168> tonight, so if you are interested in React please keep an eye on it.
Hello again @everyone, I’d just like to give a reminder that we have a meeting today at 1:30 PM in JB 359. I have a handful of special announcements so you’re not going to want to miss it. Thank you
Hello @everyone, I would like to announce what we've been working on for the past few weeks. We have completely redone our website and it is now hosted at https://csusb.dev. As of right now it is not working on the school wifi but we are going to be fixing that very soon. This is a fantastic prospect for the club since it is going to make it easier to reach out to other companies to get more speakers and tours. Thank you.
The Cal State San Bernardino Computer Science and Engineering Club is committed to building a community of technical students.